Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus….And He is Delivering Antifa Thugs to Prison

It has taken a while, but the dam has finally burst and antifa thugs are being sentenced to some serious prison time. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Let’s take a look at some of the antifa thugs who are finally having to pay a price for their rioting.

Jacob Michael Gaines traveled from Texas to Oregon to play tough gal with federal law officials in Portland, where he hit one officer three times with a hammer in July of 2020. He pleaded guilty to assaulting a federal officer with a deadly weapon.

From the Department of Justice  (DOJ) press release:

Mr. Gaines’ actions in July 2020 were intentional, dangerous, and could have severely injured or killed the Deputy U.S. Marshal who confronted him. His assault on a federal officer justifies the lengthy prison sentence imposed today.

Click on the tweet below to see a video of Chubtifa attacking a cop.

FACT-O-RAMA! Jacob Chansley, the so-called “Q Anon Shaman,” got 41 months in the hoosegow and didn’t touch a soul.

Antifa yobbo Justin Christopher Moore was arrested last week for bringing half a case of Molotov cocktails with him to Seattle in order to burn down a police station. He has been found guilty but is awaiting sentencing. The feds take arson as a serious crime, even if Seattle doesn’t.

Fox is awaiting sentencing as well.

The 24-year-old Dakotah Ray Horton was arrested, found guilty, and sentenced to 24 months for hitting a federal marshal with a baseball bat. Good thing he didn’t show up in Washington on January 6th and do nothing. He would have gotten some serious time for that.

Richard Rubalacava was sentenced Thursday to 85 months for looting a Minneapolis Dollar store, then torching it. He later set a restaurant on fire. He was also fined $354,000 dollars for his crimes.

Nineteen-year-old Gabriel Agard-Berryhill pleaded guilty to throwing an incendiary device and causing $1,000 dollars in damages. He was sentenced to time served and two years of probation.

Earlier this week, Tyvarh Nicholson was sentenced to 40 months in prison. he was arrested for throwing firebombs at police in Erie, Pennsylvania.

Andrew Augustyniak-Duncan pulled a 41-month sentence for throwing heavy objects at police. He hit one officer and gave him a concussion.


Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.



Patriot Supply

You May Also Like

Copyright © 2022 Unite America First. Turbocharged by Adrevv