What You Need to Know?
The Election 2018
The 2018 United States elections will mostly be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. These midterm elections will take place in the middle of Republican President Donald Trump's first term. All 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested.
How many senators are up for election in 2018?
How many members of the House of Representatives are up for election in 2018?
Elections to the U.S. House will be held on November 6, 2018. All 435 seats will be up for election. Special elections will also be held to fill vacancies that occur in the 115th Congress. As of July 2018, the Republican Party was in the majority, holding 236 seats to Democrats' 193 seats, with six seats being vacant.
REGISTER to vote or do you need an Absentee Ballot?
- Deadlines to register or mail-in absentee ballots https://www.usvotefoundation.org/vote/state-elections/state-election-dates-deadlines.htm?stateName=CA
Learn who is running in your local elections:
2. Volunteer To Register Voters From Home Or At Your Local Campaign Office. ...
3. Organize Your Own Voter Registration Drive. ...
4. Respectfully Remind Undecided Voters That The Right To Vote Is A Big Deal. ...
5. Register Voters On Your Smartphone.
You can set up a booth at local Farmer's Market or other events to help get people registered to vote. Many Conservative campaigns will give you pamphlets etc. to promote them at your booth.