We all know that polls coming from WaPo, the New York Times, and NBC are slanted towards Democrats, so when we see a devastating poll from any of these sources, you can be assured it is much worse than they reveal. Such is the case from the latest NBC poll. The numbers must be terrifying for the Democrats and they have already had 28 that announced retirements. 29 if you count Adam Kinzinger.
Biden’s numbers are as underwater as the Titanic and 72% of the people say Democrats have this country on the wrong track. Undoubtedly, the White House will blame Trump and the unvaccinated for these numbers. Kamala Harris’ numbers continue to sink as people become aware that she is as useless as a milk pail under a bull.
Biden is trying to set the stage for the red tsunami that is coming in the 2022 midterm elections by claiming that they will be illegitimate. It will be a tough sell since every poll including all of the Democratic polling predicts an utter wipeout by Republicans.
The most important findings from the survey include:
- 72% of respondents said the U.S. is headed “off on the wrong track,” while just 22% said the U.S. is “headed in the right direction”
- 54% of respondents said they disapprove of Biden’s job performance, while just 43% said they approve; Among registered voters, 54% disapprove while 44% approve
- Respondents said they disapprove of Biden’s job performance on the economy (60% to 38%), the COVID-19 pandemic (53% to 43%), and foreign policy (54% to 37%
- Jobs and the economy are the issues most important to voters
- 81% of Americans believe 2021 was a “below-average year” or “one of the worst years” in American history
- 61% of respondents believe their income is “falling behind” the cost of living
- 70% of respondents resonate with the following statement: “America has become so deeply divided and politically polarized that our national government can no longer solve the major issues facing our country–and these differences will only continue to grow”
Democratic pollster Jeff Horwitt of Hart Research Associates told NBC News:
“Downhill, divided, doubting democracy, falling behind, and tuning out — this is how Americans are feeling as they’re heading into 2022.”
Republican pollster Bill McInturff of Public Opinion Strategies said:
“There is nothing but flashing red lights and warning signs for Democrats.”