As seen on Bannon’s War Room, with Steve Bannon and on Fox News with Lou Dobbs and Shannon Breem, David Kallman of Great Lakes Justice Center believes he has a powerful suit over the processing of voter ballot in Wayne County Michigan.
“This type of widespread fraud in the counting and processing of voter ballots cannot be allowed to stand. Michigan citizens are entitled to know that their elections are conducted in a fair and legal manner and that every legal vote is properly counted. Such rampant fraud cannot be undone. We ask the Court to enjoin the certification of this fraudulent election, void the election, and order a new vote in Wayne County.”Kallman is Senior Counsel with the GLJC, stated.
A recent appearance on Lou Dobbs with a whistleblower, Melissa Carone an employee of Dominion Voting systems, who is represented by Kallman :
” I worked from 6am to 6 am the following day. We were supposed to have food, but there was only enough for one third of the people, so they were supposed to have food from food vans, but we never saw any food come out of the food vans,” Carone said.
“I told Dominion about the problems with the Ballots that I saw and I was told that they didn’t care,” Carone said.
David A. Kallman has over 30 years of litigation experience with over 300 trials. His experience includes constitutional law, administrative law, church-state relations, homeschooling and education law, etc.
David is also the Senior Legal Counsel for the Great Lakes Justice Center.
According to a Press Release from Great Lakes Jusice Center:
Lansing, Michigan – As first reported by Steve Gruber on the Steve Gruber Radio Show, the Great Lakes Justice Center (GLJC) filed an action in Wayne County Circuit Court alleging massive fraud in the election vote-counting procedures. The suit states Wayne County election officials allowed illegal, unlawful, and fraudulent processing of votes cast in last Tuesday’s election. Numerous witnesses have filed sworn affidavits under oath attesting to the fraudulent activities they observed directly. These acts disenfranchised lawful voters and potentially changed the outcome of the election. The various acts of fraud are itemized in the Complaint.
A copy of the Complaint can be found at https://greatlakesjc.org/cases/costantino_v_detroit/ and alleges:
- Violation of Plaintiffs’ Constitutional right to Election Accuracy and Integrity.
- Violation of Plaintiffs’ Quo Warranto right to a fraud-free Election.
- Violation of Plaintiffs’ Constitutional Equal Protection Rights.
- Violation of Statutory Election Laws.
Plaintiffs’ Complaint alleges many illegal and fraudulent actions by Defendants. For example:
- Ballots were counted even though the voter’s name did not appear in the official voter rolls.
- Election workers were ordered to not verify voters’ signatures on absentee ballots, to backdate absentee ballots, and to process such ballots regardless of their validity.
- Election workers processed ballots that appeared after the election deadline and falsely reported that those ballots had been received prior to November 3, 2020 deadline.
- Defendants used false information to process ballots, such as using incorrect or false birthdays. Many times, the election workers inserted new names into the QVF and recorded these new voters as having a birthdate of 1/1/1900.
- Defendants coached voters to vote for Joe Biden and the Democrat party. Election workers would go to the voting booths with voters to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote.
- Unsecured ballots arrived at the TCF Center loading garage, not in sealed ballot boxes, without any chain of custody, and without envelopes.
- Defendants refused to record challenges to their processes and removed challengers from the site if they politely voiced a challenge.
The Great Lakes Justice Center is a non-profit corporation dealing with Constitutional liberties and other civil rights issues. The attorneys at the center have spent countless hours to protect its client’s constitutional freedoms and are grateful to minister to such important causes. To support the Great Lakes Justice Center’s important work to protect our nation’s first freedoms, please visit them at www.greatlakesjc.org.
Hear David Kallman HERE
I will bring you updates as they become available.