November 3rd is drawing close and in between dealing with the ramifications of the “Virus”, and the heavy push from the left for “Social justice”, I thought would be a good time to go over why Christians should feel comfortable about voting for (again) President Donald J. Trump.
Unlike 2016, in which many Christians, including myself, had reservations about how then-candidate, Donald J. Trump would govern. He was not known as a practicing Christian during the decades of multiple marriages, business highs, and lows, and comments about others that made the Christians looking to support him cringe.
Here are some of the promises he made during the 2016 campaign and results.
- Move the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem – The United States Embassy officially relocated to Jerusalem on May 14, 2018, to coincide with the 70th anniversary of the Israeli Declaration of Independence.
- Appoint only conservative judges – 2 Conservative Associate Justices, Neil Gorsuch, and Brett Kavanaugh sit on the SCOTUS today.
- Would be pro-life – Most recent: US Supreme Court ruled 7-2 that the Trump administration could broaden a religious exemption to the Health and Human Services’ contraceptive services coverage mandate.
- Would ensure religious liberty – Most recent: In two 7-2 rulings, the SCOTUS upheld the Trump administration’s conscience protections order.
God, Jesus, and prayer are again spoken and present in the public square and Oval Office.
President Trump has been a huge supporter of Israel, took out ISIS, calmed down North Korea, took on China, prevented abortion funding in foreign countries, and much more.
I will be voting for President Trump for the reasons I just listed but also to prevent his Godless contender, former VP Joe Biden, who would take us back to where we were under Barak Obama. And over time, even farther away from Christian principles in our education systems, by appointing pro-abortion justices and destroying the nuclear family unit.
Here are a few other lists from Christian men I follow:
- Obeys God that the USA serves God.
“In America we worship God, not government.” President Donald Trump
- Obeys God by working to destroy the Johnson Amendment
The Johnson Amendment silenced pastors to speak politically, which harmed people’s lives and the nation. The Johnson Amendment is illegal, because both God and the First Amendment prohibit Congress from making a law against the free exercise of Christianity. Trump signed an Executive Order opposing the Johnson Amendment. Trump wants Congress to obey God and the Constitution and to remove the Johnson Amendment.
- Obeys God that the USA is a Christian nation
“That’s just the way it is,” said Donald Trump when asked about the USA being a Christian nation. “This is a Christian nation,” says the Supreme Court. We know the only way for God to bless the nation is for the USA to serve the LORD. God says, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD” Psalm 33:12. This means the nation would be cursed for not serving the one true God.
- Obeys God to end the military’s transgender sin
- Obeys God by doing all he can to end government funded abortion
- Obeys God to say America First
America is dedicated to Jesus Christ. By saying “America First,” we are really saying the USA uniquely serves God. No other country has a covenant dedication to God like the USA. “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.” 1 Timothy 5:8
- Obeys God to protect the borders
The Bible teaches that dangerous people crossing the borders is God’s judgment. God wants us to protect the border. After all, God has the most restrictive border policy. He only allows Christians into Heaven, the Bible says everyone else is cast into hell. Jesus Christ says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6)
- Obeys God to oppose Islamic terrorists.
The Bible teaches God is using President Trump to undo God’s judgment of terror. We know terrorism is God’s judgment for the nation’s sins.
- Obeys God to cut taxes.
The Word of God explains high taxes are God’s judgment for our national sins, so God is using President Trump to end this judgment. However, by Congress opposing the President, we see that the nation has more repenting to do for God to fully cut taxes.
- Obeys God to cut regulations
Regulations and tyranny are also God’s judgment for our national sins. So because of the people reaffirming covenant, God is ending this judgment. Yet, with more people declaring the USA is a Christian nation, people will gain even greater freedom.
1. You’re not voting for Donald Trump; you’re voting for the Trump Administration.
2. You’re not voting simply for a person; you’re voting for an agenda.
3. Policy outweighs character because policy outlasts character.
4. If for no other reason than abortion, vote for Donald Trump.
An overturn to Roe v. Wade is currently brewing in the lower Federal courts. The plethora of “heartbeat bills” states passed in 2019 are all being challenged, and these bills specifically address the Roe issue.
Please pray, learn, and vote for God’s glory to be elevated, for Americans to be free and for America to repent, seek His face, and watch God heal our land.