Michigan has just become the latest epicenter where weak Republican politicians rolled over in the Midwest. Even though The Republican Party had urged them to vote to delay certification of the vote until an audit could be conducted, the two men from their party failed them.
In spite of dozens of sworn affidavits of rampant election fraud, in Detroit especially, the Republicans on the Michigan State Board Of Canvassers bowed to public pressure by not voting no, which allowed the Democrats to certify the election results.
The vote came after approximately three hours of public comment, many of which were expressing concerns about the validity of the count.
One of them was Aaron Van Langevelde, an attorney who works for House Republicans, defended the decision to certify the vote.
“I’ve reviewed every section. I haven’t found anything about an audit,” Van Langevelde said. “I found nothing about authority for us to delay certification because we’re waiting for more accurate results. I found nothing about making certification contingent on an audit. I found nothing that gives us the authority to review complaints for fraud.”
One glaring example of why they should have taken a stand demanding an audit, includes Articia Bomer. She is a Detroit resident, and she was present at the TCF Center on Nov. 3rd and 4th when the votes from Wayne County were tabulated.
Via Gateway Pundit
Bomer says she witnessed MASSIVE, BLATANT VOTER FRAUD.
- Hearing an announcement of 50 boxes at 4am: the Biden Ballot Dump!
- Hearing that the Biden Ballot Dump was counted and processed in an impossibly short amount of time
- Witnessing officials TAMPERING with tabulators at the TCF Center!
- Ballot harvesting operations being done by a local Church
- Poll workers overriding the actual votes, and changing Trump votes to BIDEN!
- Poll workers REFUSING TO COUNT Trump votes!
- Poll workers bringing in luggage and boxes that could have contained illegal ballots
- Poll Workers using deceitful tactics and colluding with Democrats to try and EXPEL GOP Poll Challengers
- GOP Poll Challengers being EJECTED from observing the vote count
- GOP Poll Challengers were observing ILLEGAL BALLOTS and their objections were IGNORED
- Poll workers being obvious Democrat PARTISANS
- Suspicious meetings of the poll workers
The other GOP member Norm Shinkle abstained from voting citing concerns about out-of-balance counting boards in Wayne County.
The other Republican on the panel, Norm Shinkle, abstained, meaning Langevelde’s was decisive.
“This board needs to adhere to that principle and do its part to uphold the rule of law here today. This board must uphold the law and comply with our legal duty to certify this election.”
Shinkle called for the Republican-led Legislature to conduct an in-depth review of election procedures . He also cited Wayne County, where two GOP canvassers said they regretted their votes to certify the county results because of out-of-balance absentee ballot counting boards in Detroit.
“I do not plan on voting for certification. I believe Wayne County’s certification needs to be looked at,” Shinkle said before abstaining.