General Mike Flynn tweeted out an announcement by Attorney Lin Wood that stated Dominion machines which are a part of the voting systems used to tally voter’s ballots in Georgia have been ordered to be frozen, by a US District Court Judge, and then in a shocking move was reversed by the same judge within an hour.
“Emergency Order just entered by Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr.: ‘Defendants are ordered to maintain the status quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court,” Wood tweeted on Sunday.
CJ Pearson, an elector, who is represented by Attorney Sidney Powell, posted on Twitter that the reasons for the Judge’s emergency orders were a response to his lawsuit.
The news came on the same day that it was announced the FBI was investigating claims made my Matt Braynard, who is expected to testify at a hearing on voter fraud on Monday:
News came of the order being given and then within an hour it was reversed, in a shocking turn around.
And then in a matter of moments, a second order reverse the first order.
The second order:
From the court documents:
- N THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIAATLANTADIVISIONCORECO JA’QAN PEARSON, VIKKI TOWNSENDCONSIGLIO; GLORIA KAYGODWIN; JAMES KENNETHCARROLL; CAROLYN HALLFISHER; CATHLEEN ALSTONLATHAM; and BRIAN JAY VAN GUNDY, Plaintiffs,v.BRIAN KEMP; BRAD RAFFENSPERGER; DAVID J.WORLEY; REBECCA N.SULLIVAN; MATTHEWMASHBURN; and ANH LE, Defendants. CIVIL ACTION FILENO.1:20-cv-4809-TCBORDERPlaintiffshave filed an emergency motion  for declaratory, emergency, and permanent injunction relief. In their motion, Plaintiffs seek the following relief:
- 21.An order directing Governor Kemp, SecretaryRaffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Electionstode-certify the election results;2.An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the ElectoralCollege;3.An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;4.An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted;5.A declaratory judgment declaring that GeorgiaSecretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violatesO.C.G.A. § 21-2-386(a)(2) and the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. Const. Art. I, § 4;6.A declaratory judgment that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;7.A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violate the Due Process Clause, U.S.Const. Amend. XIV;8.A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a FullManual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if
- 3the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;9.An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be seized and impounded immediately for a forensic audit by plaintiffs’ experts;10.A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud ccurred in violation of Constitutional rights andelection laws under state law;11.A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor andSecretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering; and12.Immediate production of 36 hours of security camerarecording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00AM November 3, 2020 to 12:00 PM on November 4,2020.[6-3] at3–4.With respect to these issues, the Court sets the following schedule:Defendants’ response to Plaintiffs’ motionwill be due on Wednesday,December2,by3:00 p.m., EST. Any reply brief will be dueThursday,December3,by3:00 p.m., EST.TheCourt will hold an in-personhearing on Plaintiffs’ motion on Friday, December4, at 10:00 a.m., EST,
- 4in Courtroom 2106, United States Courthouse, 75 Ted Turner Drive, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303.In addition, Plaintiffs contend that UnionCounty officials have advised that they are going to wipe or reset the voting machines of all data and bring the count back to zero on Monday, November 30.On this basis, Plaintiffs seek a temporary restraining order to impound and preserve the voting machines in the State of Georgia, and to prevent any wiping of data. However, the Plaintiffs’ request fails because the voting equipment that they seek to impound is in the possession of county election officials. Any injunction the Court issues would extend only to defendants and those within their control and Plaintiffs have not demonstrated that county election officials are within Defendants’control. Defendants cannot serve as a proxy for local election officials against whom the relief should be sought.Jacobson v. Fla. Sec’yofState, 974 F.3d 1236, 1256–58 (11th Cir. 2020). Therefore, to the extent plaintiffs seek emergency relief to impound and preserve the voting machines, that request is denied.
- 5Defendants are ordered to promptly produce to Plaintiffs a copy ofthe contract between the State and Dominion. IT IS SO ORDERED this29thday of November, 2020