If you are like me there are certain stories that are so repulsing you just ignore them. The massive sex trafficking and pedophilia network amongst the elites in business and entertainment is well known and documented. With the powerful, like Bill and Hilary Clinton, in the mix, there is an obvious attempt by some to prevent the list of those engaged in the abuse to become public, leading to charges being filed.
One of most despicable of them all was former billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein was an American financier, socialite, and convicted sex offender. He began his professional life as a teacher but then switched to the banking and finance sector in various roles, working at Bear Stearns before forming his own firm. A man who amassed huge amounts of money, well above what his financing industry should afford, is believed to have lured the wealthy and powerful to his Island and ranch in New Mexico for sex with under-aged children. With the photos and videos of their sins now in his possession, payments would be sent, from his guests, to ensure they never became public.
Epstein was arrested on July 6, 2019, on federal charges for the sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York. He died in his jail cell on August 10, 2019, at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York City. His death was reported as a suicide by hanging but with several inconsistencies surrounding the prison guards’ activities, it is possible he was killed prior to turning on his clients for a reduced sentence.
This brings us to Epstein’s madame, pimp, and best friend Ghislaine Maxwell.
Her friend said in a new report, that Maxwell will use her collection of the late convicted pedophile’s sex tapes as an insurance policy to cut a deal for herself to avoid federal charges. Maxwell was arrested last week at her hideout in Bradford, New Hampshire, and now she has been moved to a Brooklyn jail until her trial for 4 counts of sex trafficking minors and 2 counts of perjury for acting as a fixer for Epstein. Maxwell’s former friend explained: ‘Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn’t going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance. When officials raided Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse after his arrest last July, they found thousands of graphic photos that included images of underage girls and a safe filled with compact discs labeled ‘nude girls’, according to authorities.
‘The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get out of jail card if the authorities are willing to trade. She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers.’
Via Daily Mail
‘She has copies of everything Epstein had.’ Ghislaine Maxwell ‘has secret stash of pedophile’s sex tapes’ that could implicate world’s most powerful and ‘will try to use them to save herself’
- Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, has a secret stash of Jeffrey Epstein’s twisted sex tapes, a former friend exclusively revealed to DailyMail.com
- When officials raided Epstein’s NYC townhouse last July, they found thousands of graphic photos that included images of underage girls and a safe filled with compact discs labeled ‘nude girls’, according to authorities
- The ex-friend said: ‘Not only did Epstein like to capture himself with underage girls – he wanted to make sure he had something to hold over the rich and powerful men who took advantage of his sick largesse’
- They added: ‘Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn’t going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance’
- ‘She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate movers and shakers. If she goes down, she’s going to take the whole lot of them with her’
- The socialite is connected to some of the world’s most influential people, including Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump
- She was arrested at her hideout in Bradford, New Hampshire last Thursday, charged with six federal crimes, including sex trafficking
This is how the system works, as twisted as it is. Those engaged in nefarious activities seem to come in 2 camps. One feels immune from trouble, the other identifies people and saves documentation that could be used as a “get out of jail card” in the event of getting caught. These people, like Ghislaine Maxwell, hold the power, as their detailed knowledge of who was involved in the sexual crimes tends to be of more overall value to the prosecutors than only a single person’s possible conviction.
What we don’t know is how airtight Maxwell’s evidence is, as the wealthy will have the best legal minds trying to get their dirty clients off on technicalities, etc., The more immediate question is, will she “hang” herself in prison “too” or will she live to tell the full story. I would say it is 50/50 as things “happen”, in jails, to star witnesses who are waiting to testify against powerful people. Both Epstein and Maxwell’s actions are reprehensible, but as much as I believe they both deserved the death penalty, at some point, it would be better to take down this entire powerful group, even is one, like Maxwell doesn’t pay for their evil while on this Earth. In the end, justice will be served, as Maxwell’s creator doesn’t accept plea bargains.