President Trump held a press conference where he laid out 423 differences between himself and Joe Biden.
The president said there has never been a presidential election where the difference between candidates was so very different.
That’s true because no one had ever run a socialist presidential candidate like the Democrats are doing this year.
The president said that he wants law and order, whereas the Democrats and Joe Biden do not.
The president wants to maintain strong borders, whereas the Democrats want no border whatsoever.
The president then revealed that he had his staffers make a list of campaign promises Joe Biden has made.
You should remember all of these because it’s a safe bet Biden won’t.
Here is the complete list from Breitbart News:
- Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.
- Stop all deportation.
- End prosecution of illegal border crossers.
- Support the deadly sanctuary cities.
- Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.
- Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.
- Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.
- Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.
- Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.
- Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.
- Grant work permits for illegal aliens.
- Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.
- Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.
- Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.
- End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.
- End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.
- Grant mass amnesty.
- Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.
- Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.
- Abolish law enforcement as we know it.
- End cash bail.
- Abolish completely the death penalty.
- Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.
- End mandatory minimums.
- Incentivize prison closure.
- End solitary confinement.
- Free federal housing for former inmates.
- Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.
- Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.
- Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.
- Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
- Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.
- Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.
- End school choice.
- End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.
- Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.
- Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.
- Abolish all charter schools.
- Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.
- Abolish educational standards.
- Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.
- They’re going to rip down the wall.